Tuesday, September 22, 2015

One or the Other!




We can confess one thing or the other. We can talk about the problems we are going through (which is what we usually tend to do), or we can choose to confess that God is with us. 

God gives us a WONDERFUL promise in Isaiah 43:2: "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall NOT overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall NOT be burned, nor shall the flame scorch you." 

God promises that when we go through these deep waters that He will be with us. When we are enduring the fiery trial, He says, "You will NOT be burned." That means we need to change our confession to "Father, I thank You that You are with me in this trial. You are bigger than this problem and I trust You!"

This truly describes our day yesterday! Truly. It was hard, and yet God showed Himself so faithful throughout the entire day! Thank you God! I'm so sorry that I doubted you! Thank you!

  1. Does the place you’re called to labor
    Seem so small and little known?
    It is great if God is in it,
    And He’ll not forget His own.

Let us all strive to remember this very thing!

No comments: