Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Join us and watch the transformation!!

On Friday of last week, the 25th, when we picked up JoyAnna from the orphanage, she was in pitiful shape. This was my first time seeing her face to face, holding her, touching her, loving her. It was hard and very awkward. She was totally unresponsive and starying into space and not engaged at all. it was really, really, hard.

We put her in the van and headed back to Sofia. It was a challenging ride to say the least. 

Then...we were united with Glenn and Jerry and Grace. That was wonderful! Each day, we've watched JoyAnna engage with us, smile, laugh, and grow! Her appetite is sooooo big now, that I have to go and get more food for her today! They say a picture is worth 1,000 words, and well...I believe that to be true!!

Let me know what you think! This is before and after only 5 days!! Just imagine!!!

p.s....i know that this will go on facebook again, too. just had to share it on my blog for all of my non facebook friends!



No comments: